Monday, May 3, 2010













I need to devote a sincere apology to every one of you. I have been so awfully busy in my life and have felt so uninspired lately that I have not spent time blogging. I am looking forward to updating myself on all of your new blog posts. (:
Some big news for me:
I am going to the fashion institute of technology in NYC this summer. I am taking some credits and living in the apartment style dorms. I am so looking forward to taking my sewing skill to the next level, not to mention the vast amount of variety I have there in comparasin to here. It seems like I have 3 fabric stores to choose from here in MN, where in New York those choices will be endless.
Does anyone else have some big news to share with me?

xoxo



5 comments:

  1. I've been too busy to check on other people's blogs as often but a HUGE CONGRATS!!!! I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see what you create there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lauren!
    i just want to tell you that i'm moving my blog to tumblr because i think it's more suited for what i do. it sure has been a wonderful time here, and i wanna give you a special thanks.
    you have been one of my dearest readers, always giving great feedback!
    so i just wanted to let you know, and i really hope you'll follow me (fx via bloglovin') on my new blog.
    love you babe, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps. check out my new blog right here:
    http://theflashfashion.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've been busy too, it's such a bummer when you can't blog.....
    i'm a follower, follow back? love your blog :)

    xoxoxo
    thevixenmix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have amazing blog!

    ReplyDelete