Sunday, February 21, 2010




This weekend to me was quite insightful. I want to make a change. I feel stranded in my life with few options to make my word heard. Its hard when you are too young to do something you want to yet still want it as bad as someone who can. I want to start a business. I want to sew. I want my own house with horses and a garden. I want to get married.
I feel as if I'm waiting for my life to start. .why? Today is just as important as tomorrow and yet, I can only succeed to a level.
Do any of you guys feel this way?

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I feel like that most of the time, but i just have to consider them as my motivations to go on every day, cos if i dont, i might get sucked into that world of wants and frustrations, and that's worse.

    Cheer up honey!

    xoxo,
    andyquirks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving these photos. saw the ballet one earlier in the week- still a fav!
    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such pretty pictures, I especially love the ballerinas one.

    I know what you mean about changing things and living in the moment. Its a constant challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. such lovely photos! especially the ballerinas -- just stopping in to say thank you for all the lovely comments :)

    ReplyDelete