Monday, February 1, 2010

Style Icon












I apologize; this weekend was a bit packed; my horse, technically not mine, but mine, got hurt and I was tending to that as well as stinky college homework (:
Thank you all for all the great comments! I will return the favors I promise!
So here, is my fashion icon; Whitney Port
I think her style is so fresh and original. It mixes California and New York styles and I am absolutely in love. She is by far on the top of my list when it comes to styel icons.

4 comments:

  1. i agree, i LOVE whitney! She is such an icon. And inspiration.

    p.s. thanks for all your sweet comments they make me smile :) And YES i love thrift shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was my favorite character on the Hills, back when I had time to watch it, and she does have really great style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog. I love Whitney's style too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove whit! her style is definitely iconic.

    ReplyDelete