Wednesday, January 27, 2010

my room, and myself




So I want to give you a little background on me: This is my room I designed and changed myself about two years ago... you cant see much of it but i miss it! I'm in a dorm room at college, and miss my vintage charm :(
Anyhow, I'm 18 years old and from Minnesota. I find it way too cold in this state. I am really close with my friends, and trust my boyfriend with the world. I enjoy listening to all kinds of music. I like to dance around my room with underwear and a t shirt on (:
I had a horse that I needed to sell, and there is a large part missing in my heart for her.
I am the biggest dreamer and planner you will probably ever meet. hahh
tell me about yourself!
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. your room looks sweet! I really like your skirt two, I've been looking for one that ties like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look like a supermodel!
    how lovely.
    beautiful room you have.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you guys!! feel free to follow (: i beleive i'm following all of yours!!

    the skirt is from forever 21 although i bought it last season... so i'm not sure if they would still carry it..


    much love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your room looks super cute! I just redid mine as well!! And i love your outfit!
    Haha i DO love clothes :) I'm constantly shopping and thinking I dont have any good clothes in my closet when in reality the clothes rack is starting to bend because I have too many clothes :/ haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love your room! And yes, you do look like a supermodel! (*sigh...so nice to be that tall...I'm 5'3 :(
    Anyway, I'm really enjoying your blog!! I'm so glad I found it :)
    I'll definitely be checking back often!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard of lookbook, but i guess i dont know what it is.... thank you!! (: You all are so sweet!

    xoxo
    missfashekiss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you and your room look beautiful!

    xoxo
    http://itsuglycute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you look gorgeous!

    Such a perfect body, you lucky girl <3

    ReplyDelete