Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010; yes this new year

So I understand that this post is a little late; considering today is now the 3rd.
But it has been quite difficult for me to think of New Years Resolutions:
But here they are:
1. Help/ make a change in someones life
2. Pursue my dream of moving to NYC
3. Try harder in school and in my relationship
4. Take more pictures
5. Eat healthier
6. Add to my wardrobe; sophisticated fashionable pieces
This is todays outift.


We are watching Sunday football with family friends and relaxing inside..


good thing because brr... it sure is cold here in Minnesota.

Shirt: Marshalls
Jeans: Express
Shoes: Thrift
Belt: forever 21






Now my latest for the fashion industry. I have been obsessed with The Miss Dior Cherie purfume add. The commercial on tv is also so glamourous and fresh it is like breating in ocean air. I seriously pasted this magazine cutout on every notebook and folder that I own.


I want to buy this perfume for this advertisement.
Now that, my friends, is good marketing (:
Am I just crazy or is this ad amazing?


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean, this ad is really cool, it makes you want to be the girl, which is basically the point.

    ReplyDelete