Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hello all (:

My name is Lauren.
I have a newfound love for fashion and would love to share.
I love the little things; details.


Exciting news; My TeenVogue magazine
came in the mail today.

While ripping off the plastic wrapper I realized that
Jessica Szohr was on the cover. Not only is she one of my
favorite actresses on Gossip Girl. I love the outfits in her
photoshoot!

:This picture, from teenvogue, has to be an outfit inspiration of mine one of these days soon. Its elegant but edgy with her ankle boots. She is gorgeous.


xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!

    http://aloveforvogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi lauren!
    love your blog, it looks really cool. cant wait to see whats coming next. -im your first follower(:
    please, take a look at my blog. its new like yours (started it january 1st). -its an inspirational blog, with inspiration photos etc. when both of our blogs has developed a bit, i have something i would love to talk to you about. xx B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like you outfit! the whole thing goes together really well.

    ReplyDelete