Saturday, January 23, 2010



Oh what a joy it is; flickr i mean. I love just browsing through beautiful photographs, thought i'd share a couple.
The second picture has a mens watch in it, and it brings me the point of mens clothing. Something about wearing men's clothing is just so sexy it seem like. I bought a men's watch, it had a black leather band and large round clock. I bought it from china town in nyc, and it turned out to be china town quality... figures. But I also love wearing white long sleeve Ralph Lauren men's polos with leggings. I roll the sleeves up and pair it with a good pair of shoes and some earings. I love the mens look outfits.
I had stumbled upon a photograph from S. Bernstein's blog of a Baracci wedding gown. (her blog is absolutely amazing, you should go check it out) The gown literally took my breath away. I searched the designer on google hoping to find a website with pricings of this wedding dress etc. but there were none to be found. So I searched the designer on ebay and lone and behold, the dress was for sale!! It was originally retailed at 28,000 dollars! First of all, I couldnt wrap my mind around spending that much on a wedding dress but I loved the look!
I decided, just today, that I want to make my own wedding dress. I am a business major at college but with an apparel emphasis; therefor I am required to take sewing and apparel design classes. So I do know how to sew, and I think that it could be amazing. (: I'm not getting married anytime soon. I have been in a relationship for 1 year and 2 months to the man that I want to marry, but I'm following a dream next year and moving to New York.
Although the plan is to stay together through the 3 years I'm away, I hope and pray it will work out. Any advice on that topic? hahh.
Anyways, this probably seems like a long, boring post about nothing; but just some things i've been excited about lately!
much love to you all.
xoxo




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comments :) yessss, i get that i look like hilary duff all the time! But I don't see it! haha.

    Love the black and white photos.. ray bans ..mm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for listning my blog, that was so very sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shot with the sunglasses..

    rickyjamesflynn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete