Tuesday, January 19, 2010

















So you may be wondering, whats up with all the rooms? I thought this was a fashion blog...
Well, I am most likely moving out to nyc this summer and I have a strong strong love for vintage interior design. I stay awake in my bed at night, thinking and planning about what my apartment will look like.
As I'm sure some of you know, it is quite expensive to live in new york city, especially being a college student girl. That cuts down cheaper options like the not so safe neighborhoods.
So:
I know this is a bit far fetched, but I just thought I'd throw it out there and see if I had any takers. I am looking for a roommate or two to share an apartment, most likely designed along these lines. If you know anyone that is looking to move out there, or looking for a roommate, please let me know. I'm a normal girl, I like things clean but clothes sometimes lay on my bedroom floor for a few days, before I get frustrated and pick them up.
I hope you like these pictures; they are design afterall.
Not fashion design, but kinda (:
They took my breath away.
xoxo





1 comment: